INTERNATIONAL BURNINGATE CUP 2K19
Riccione 7 – 8 settember 2019.
As always, there’s gonna be lots of innovations and the event will still increase its importance by expanding the number of races. In addition to the famous competition dedicated to men’s freestyle calisthenics, the 2019 edition will see the reintroduction of I.B.C. WOMAN and the integration of the competition of endurance and strength: ONE MORE REP at an international level, now in its third edition.
We inform you that for the highlight male I.B.C., in addition to the positions reserved for athletes by right, 1/3 of the places will be reserved for online qualification: 8 free places to try to access phase 1 of the most awaited and difficult competition in the world calisthenics panorama.
(points: 4; 5; 6; 6.1 refer only to athletes who must participate in video qualifications.)
1) Date and place:
- The competition will take place on 7-8 September in Riccione.
The International Burningate Cup (I.B.C.) is organized by Calisthenics S.S.D., official Burningate® members and other organizers loyal to the Burningate® – Calisthenics evolution skills project.
3) Number of participants in the preselections and number of participants in the IB.C 2019:
- The number of participants in the qualification via video is: unlimited
- The total number of participants in the I.B.C. is: 24
4) How to qualify for the IB.C.:
- To the I.B.C. 16 athletes will participate by right. The remaining places will be assigned through an online pre-selection.
* NB: the number of places available for online selections may increase if 1 or more participants of the 16 selected by right cannot take part in the competition.
5) Who can participate to the online selection?:
The following can participate to the online selection:
- athletes from all over the world
- Italian athletes regularly enrolled in the C.O.C. All those who are not registered to the circuit will not be able to access the video qualification and consequently the competition.
6) Online pre-selection video requirements to be followed closely:
- The video must show 1 set of the applicant’s performances, maximum 90″ (seconds) long.
- The video must include unique trick combinations.
- The set shown in the video must be filmed without interruption, in a single shot showing the participant’s performance.
- It is strictly forbidden to perform video editing and/or compilation of different pieces of different performances.
6.1) How to send the video:
- At the link below you will need to upload the video along with your personal data: LINK
In case you do not have a gmail account you will need to:
- click on the LINK;
- then click on LOGIN/ Sign in;
- then CREATE ACCOUNT (For myself);
- finally click on USE MY CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS
- Enter your non-Gmail address.
You will now receive an email with a code to enter to verify your email.
Everything must be sent in the following time frame: from 07/15/2019 to 07/29/2019 (included).
The videos that do not comply with the regulation WILL NOT BE VALID!
Burningate® will take care of the online ranking of the videos received within the day: 05/08/2019 at 11.59pm
The online pre-selection, as said, has the deadline on 07.29.2019;from this date the judges will have 7 days to view all the material and evaluate it, considering:
On 06/08/2018 – 07/08/2019 the athletes that qualified will be contacted by Burningate® to give them all the necessary information.
The 24 participants will be given the official Burningate® – Calisthenics evolution skills T-shirt to wear in the official photos and during the competition interviews.
7) Coverage of participation costs:
- The International Burningate Cup has been organized for years with the financial resources of the brand.
- The Burningate organization provides cups and cash prizes.
- The organization does not cover any type of expense to the participants.
- The Burningate organization, thanks to the partnership with ICAMTRAVEL will help athletes find the best travel, board and lodging solution, guaranteeing the best possible treatment.
8) Requirements for participants
- Each participant must have valid health insurance (covered personally or financed by a sponsor/association, etc.)
- Each participant must take full responsibility for their own health and is personally responsible for their actions and possible consequences during competition and free time.
- If an athlete qualifies for participation, but for any personal reason he fails to attend the competition, the latter will be canceled and, if possible, the right to participate will be granted to the athlete classified as 1st reserve*. If the participant knows that he will not be able to participate in the competition (for planned reasons), he must contact Burningate as soon as possible.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be able to travel alone without an adult companion.
- Participants must have at least a basic knowledge of English to communicate with the organizers.
9) THE RACE
- Competition judges
- The judges will be three, selected from the CALISTHENICS OFFICIAL JUDGES and will have the following duties:
- During the competition, thanks to their expertise in the subject, in accordance with the rules, with maximum objectivity and in good faith, they will judge the work of the athletes in the race.
- In the months preceding the race, they will available at [email protected] to answer athlete’s questions, remove doubts or meet requests about the introduction of new skills, so that all participants can be fully aware of every aspect of the race and the evaluation method.
10) Purposes of the tender:
- To show your mastery and strength in the practice of Calisthenics
- To have fun, with the utmost respect for other competitors, judges and spectators.
- To win the podium, overcoming each assigned participant.
- To be able make calisthenics grow.
11) Race rules:
- During the performance the participants should perform any element of street workout / calisthenics that can impress the judges and increase their evaluation.
- In each round, each participant can use the help of another athlete for only one item.
- It is forbidden to use insults or offensive actions, gestures and attributes towards participants, judges and the public during the execution.
- Each participant can perform with their own music.
- The music must be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
THE ALLOWED FORMAT ALLOWED IS MP3 OR VIA SPOTIFY
- The music must be sent seven or more days before the competition so that the DJ has time to prepare a playlist. The music must sent via wetransfer, at [email protected]. integrate with the drop start subdivision (make sure that the length of the audio track is sufficient for the duration of the set.
- sending an email to [email protected]
pasting the spotify song link. integrate with the drop start subdivision (make sure that the length of the audio track is sufficient for the duration of the set.
- make sure it is present on spotify, indicating:
the name of the song;
the name of the artist;
the name of the album;
the year of publication of the album and the publisher;
the order number of the song in the album;
integrate with the drop start subdivision (make sure that the length of the audio track is sufficient for the duration of the set.
No music will be accepted at the competition venue. Participants who have not sent their music will perform with the music chosen by the DJ.
- Participants cannot use their own parallels. They will only use equipment supplied by the technical partner IRONLINK
12) Technical regulation; Points Scores and Race Mode:
Below is the link where you can consult:
- Participants can perform barefoot or with shoes.
- Participants can wear long trousers or shorts.
- Participants will be able to use the clothing of their sponsor/sports club during the event.
COMPETITION SCHEDULE 7TH AND 8TH OF SEPTEMBER
10:00 – 13:00 I.B.C. ONE MORE REP STRENGTH (ALL THE CATEGORIES);
14:30 – 17:00 ROUND 16 I.B.C. ONE MORE REP ENDURANCE;
17:30 – 18.30 PHASE 1 I.B.C FREESTYLE WOMAN;
19:00 – 20:20 ROUND 8 I.B.C. ONE MORE REP ENDURANCE;
20:30 – 21:00 I.B.C FREESTYLE WOMAN SEMIFINAL 1 VS 1 60”;
21:15 – 23:00 PHASE 1 I.B.C FREESTYLE MAN;
23:10 – 23.30 I.B.C FREESTYLE WOMAN FINAL 1 VS 1 2 x 40”;
10:00 – 10:45 SEMIFINAL I.B.C. ONE MORE REP ENDURANCE;
11:00 – 12:40 ROUND 16 I.B.C FREESTYLE MAN;
13:00 – 13.30 FINAL I.B.C. ONE MORE REP ENDURANCE;
14.15 – 15.00 ROUND 8 I.B.C FREESTYLE MAN
15:45 – 16.15 SEMIFINALS I.B.C. MAN FREESTYLE
17.00 – ….. FINALS I.B.C. MAN FREESTYLE
The schedule may change.
QUALIFIED ATHLETES 7TH AND 8TH OF SEPTEMBER
|10||Thiago Tavares de sá||16,5|
|NON-QUALIFIED ATHLETE||TOTAL POINT|
|17||Franco Di Pierro||12,4|
|19||Latorre Cervera Javi||11,5|
|22||Adrian Moreno Bresò||11,0|
|32||Madson Douglas Nascimento Santos||3,2|
|34||Soto Juan||requirements not met|
Burningate Calisthenics Evolution Skills si pone come obiettivo quotidiano la
diffusione di questa disciplina attraverso eventi e corsi di formazione su tutto il
territorio nazionale. Il movimento è stato creato per raccogliere appassionati del settore e professionisti con lo scopo di dar vita a connessioni e relazioni umane all’insegna di valori etici e morali sani.